Full Day Treks
Come and join us for a wonderful adventure!
- We have a maximum weight limit of 110kg
- This trek is not suitable for novice riders or young children
What to bring
- Long pants and sturdy shoes or boots
- Sunscreen and clothes suitable for the weather
- Water container if it’s hot
What is provided
- All riding equipment including helmet, saddle, bridle, stirrups and reins
- A yummy picnic lunch
Cost: $200 / per person – minimum 4 persons required per booking.
The full day horse trek offers an action packed adventure winding up ridge lines, through forested trails and the gentle creek crossing across Riversdale Station.
The horses for the day trek are chosen according to suitability, ability of riders and the weather. A variety of trails are used offering some great vistas.
If you'd like to stay overnight either before or after your ride, we can provide accommodation at The Lodge or The Ritz, subject to availability. There are also other basic huts available, with hot and cold water, flushing toilet and shower.