Do you need directions to Riversdale Station?
From Martinborough, the travel time is approx 55 mins by car, 44 kms.
- If coming from Featherston or Greytown you will enter the Martinborough Square with the Martinborough Hotel on your right. Drive three quarters of the way around the square and exit on Jellicoe Street.
- After two kilometres turn left onto the WHITE ROCK ROAD. Continue on this road for about 30 kms to TUTURUMURI; a few houses and a school, you will have passed some windmills.
- Beyond the school (at Tuturumuri) you cross a bridge and the road forks, take the right fork up the hill onto gravel and drive a further 15 km. The road passes through Manahau Station and is narrow in places and windy.
- The White Rock Road passes through Riversdale Station; the homestead and lodge are on the left hand side opposite a large set of cattle yards.
- The Fire number on the mail box is 4417. You’re here!.