A guided horse trek on Riversdale Station, The one hour ride can be with others in your group or a mixed groups of guests with a minimum of two guests for the trek.
Our team of horses for the trek are carefully chosen for their temperament and character. The horses are all shapes, makes and sizes: Station bred, Quarter horse, Standard bred, Appaloosa, Paint and Clydie. Some are young and energetic, some are older and wiser. Likewise our guides!
We provide you with
- One of the team of horses suited to your riding ability and for the character of the horse.
- Basic lesson (if required)
- Riding hats
- Saddle and reigns
What to bring
- Foot wear: a boot with a small heal, tramping boots. Running or track shoes are not the best but will do.
- Long trousers: Track pants are ideal, loose and comfortable. Not Jeans, too tight.
- A light wind proof/water proof jacket.
- Sun cream
- Your camera.(or mobile phone with camera)